General questions:

    Contact with the guilds equality representative

    If you wish to get in touch with the guilds equality representative you can fill out the form below. You can turn to the Equality representative if you’ve felt misstreated in the A-guild’s or the school’s activities, if you are experiencing sympthoms of mental illness or other concerns reguarding equal treatment, well being and discrimination. The equality representative is here for you and has good knowledge of support around LTH, Lund University and Lund in general.

      Contact the guilds Student Council

      If you have questions about your studies you can turn to the Student Councils. It could be about your courses, examinations, workload or general thoughts/critic about your education. If you are unsure where to turn, we can point you in the right direction. We handle all matters anonymously, but if you want an answer from us you can write your email address.